Slavic online real money A card game believed to have originated in China. When around the years 1980-1990 before being very popular in Japan. and spread all over the world
Nowadays, in the era where online casinos have become widely known, anyone can easily play online casinos for free. Make slavic cards become part of the real money slavic card services on ufabet.
Slavic win real money with rules not different from the Slavic card games that we know. It is an online card game that is not difficult to play. And have a lot of fun playing But for the service of Slavic cards in the form of playing of Slavic card games. There may be details of the rules and rules that are different. And we’re going to talk about it in the next section.
Rules for playing Slavic cards online
If anyone who has just been introduced to playing Slavic cards for real money. Or maybe you’ve just heard of this online card game, you might think that playing cards. With complicated rules are hard to understand. But let me tell you it’s not as difficult as you think. By the rules and rules of play that are explained in a simple way with other players as below
Counting points in a Slavic card game
Slavic card games in online gambling sites can be played by measuring the points from the face of the cards. So before going to how to play Let’s take a look at how the Slavic card game counts points.
Slavic card game score counting
- Single Card: It is a single card. Cards that are rated according to their face In ascending order: 2, A, K, Q, J, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.
- Pair Cards: 2 cards, cards with the same e.g. a pair of cards 10,10 or 9,9.
- Three cards: Three cards are the same, eg 10, 10, 10 or 9, 9, 9.
- Stage Cards: Hands have 3 identical cards and must have the same suit, e.g. 8, 9, 10, all spades.
- 4 card rank or float: Hand has 4 identical cards and must have the same suit, eg 8, 9, 10, J, all hearts.
- Order of cards in the game: Club, Diamond, Heart, Spade.
rules of play
- The dealer deals 5 slavic cards to each player.
- At the start of the game for the first time, the person who has 3 clubs will be the first to land. If in the next turn someone who is a Slav who will start first will be able to play the lowest card.
- playing cards in a row The next person with a pair of cards must deal a higher card.
- If playing a single card A single hand must be dealt with a higher rank card, a rank card, or a triple card.
- If it is a pair Must deal a pair of cards with higher points. or dealing only 4 pairs of same cards
- When everyone told them to pass The person who played the last card can start playing the card in the hand first. by being able to go down in any way that is superior
- keep playing The first player to win will be the King. The second will become the Queen, the second will be the Slavic vice. and is the last person who has all the cards will become a Slav
- when starting a new game Anyone who is a Slav will have to exchange cards with King. By giving 2 cards with the highest points, King gives 2 cards of any card, while the under-slavs exchange cards with Queens, and under-slavs exchange 1 card to the player with the highest points only. Queen can give any card as well.